Author Topic: Protesters rip San Francisco-area DA's handling of alleged gang members charged in toddler's freeway  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Protesters rip San Francisco-area DA's handling of alleged gang members charged in toddler's freeway shooting
Jasper Wu supporters in the AAPI community are demanding the ouster of Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price
Danielle WallaceBy Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price said no charging decision has been finalized in the case against Jasper Wu’s alleged killers and denied the race of the suspects would influence prosecution.

More than 100 people reportedly protested on the steps of a San Francisco Bay Area courthouse Monday demanding the ouster of a George Soros-funded district attorney over the handling of the case against three alleged gang members charged in the highway shooting death of an Asian toddler. 

Jasper Wu, 2, was struck and killed by a stray bullet during a rolling gun battle between rival gang members on Interstate 880 in Oakland, California, in November 2021.

Three men – Trevor Green, Ivory Bivens, and Johnny Jackson – were charged by former Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O'Malley with offenses including murder, shooting at an occupied vehicle, gun charges and gang conspiracy enhancements. The trio is due back in court in late April.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protesters-rip-san-francisco-area-das-handling-alleged-gang-members-charged-toddlers-freeway-shooting
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

denied the race of the suspects would influence prosecution

Total nonsense; their race will be the predominant factor in the prosecution.