Author Topic: Watch: Morano debunks Biden’s ‘science-free’ climate/energy claims point-by-point – On Bongino’s Fox  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Morano debunks Biden’s ‘science-free’ climate/energy claims point-by-point – On Bongino’s Fox News show:

‘I think it’s easier to transition your gender than it is to transition to green energy’
Unfiltered With Dan Bongino - Fox News Channel - Broadcast March 25, 2023

Morano: "I think it's easier to transition your gender than it is to transition to green energy. There's just no way to put this. This green energy is not green. It's not clean, and it's not cheaper to replace fossil fuels. It requires fossil fuels to make green energy, wind, and solar require more reliance on China, requires rare earth mining, and renewables dig the earth, not in a Brady Bunch 1970s kind of way -- they dig deep into the earth. And what's amazing here is none of Biden's supporters could care less about China, Venezuela, OPEC in the Middle East, exploring their fossil fuels, but they express horror if we do it here in the U.S., suddenly America's evil. They could care less about all these other regimes doing it with lower human rights and lower environmental standards."

Biden touts 1.5 temperature goal:

Morano: "During the Climategate scandal, when all the emails were released, revealed that top UN scientist Phil Jones said, Where did we even get this number, this temperature of 1.5 or 2 degrees goal from? He said it was likely pulled from thin air with no science behind it."

Biden claims the weather is getting more extreme:

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/03/26/watch-morano-on-bonginos-fox-news-show-i-think-its-easier-to-transition-your-gender-than-it-is-to-transition-to-green-energy/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson