Author Topic: Teen Allegedly Posing as 'Phony Cop' Gets Major Surprise Once He's Realized Who He Pulled Over  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Teen Allegedly Posing as 'Phony Cop' Gets Major Surprise Once He's Realized Who He Pulled Over
Lorri Wickenhauser, The Western Journal   By Lorri Wickenhauser, The Western Journal
Published April 9, 2023 at 5:35am

A Michigan teen who was allegedly posing as a police officer picked the wrong woman to try to pull over late Monday night with the red-and-blue flashing lights mounted to his BMW.

The driver of the other car turned out to be an off-duty Waterford Township cop.

Whoops.

The incident began on Highway M-59 in Rochester Hills, about 30 miles north of Detroit, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said in a news release that was titled, “Karma Bites Phony Cop Trying to Pull Over Real Cop in Traffic Stop.”

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/teen-allegedly-posing-phony-cop-gets-major-surprise-realized-pulled
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
“Deputies later found the vehicle and [the suspect], who was switching license plates from the BMW to another BMW he owned.”

This 18  year old wannabe thug lived in a trailer park and OWNED 2 BMW's?????

I'm thinking he needs a little more investigating, and his mama's welfare checks need to be stopped.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!