Author Topic: Behar: It’s ‘Beginning of the End of the Republican Party’ — They Won’t Win Any National Elections  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar: It's 'Beginning of the End of the Republican Party' -- They Won't Win Any National Elections
Pam Key

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that she believes the Republican Party will not win any national elections because they are alienating young voters.

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin said, “The Wall Street Journal has a great editorial today about that this Wisconsin Supreme Court seat going to a Democrat should be a huge wake-up call on how Republicans are alienated suburban voters, young voters and women.”

She continued, “Now all we talk about is what we are against and not what we are for. Take that even further, Gen Z, I teach at Georgetown University, and all my students are Gen Zers. There are three issues right, left and center that they all care about, dealing with gun violence in this country, addressing climate change, supporting the LGBTQ community. They have different views on how to do that. I’m a Republican who wants to address gun violence. What the current GOP is doing is we are not offering solutions. We deny the existence of climate change, we are going to discriminate against the LGBTQ community, and we will say we cannot even get anything done on gun violence. There’s a huge amount that has to be done. I credit people in my party raising alarm bells.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/06/behar-its-beginning-of-the-end-of-the-republican-party-they-wont-win-any-national-elections/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Oh, Joy, don't underestimate the GOP's inability to learn lessons from previous electoral defeats.

The GOP has convinced itself that it loses elections because the election results are fraudulent.

The GOP won't turn itself around until it admits that it is losing the battle of ideas and that it has become too idealogically narrow to attract Dem and Independent voters in general elections.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:14:18 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yet they follow a 200 year old ideology of a dead European white guy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
You won't like this post.

It won't be popular here to admit this, but Ms. Behar has a point.

Particularly when it comes to women 18-30 and the abortion issue. The DCommunists have "got 'em young", and they're gonna keep 'em. Some may "defect" over the years, but the vast majority of these females are gonna vote blue for life.

What Behar DIDN'T mention was the OTHER REASON the Republicans probably can't win the presidency again.

(there he goes again, like some kinda broken record...)
It's The Party's "underground" (and now, some "above-ground, hiding in plain sight) election apparatus.

The apparatus has worked well for The Party in the last two elections, and two years from now it will be more effective (and more established) than before.

Look at what just happened in Wisconsin Tuesday (Supreme Court Election). What makes you think WI is gonna "change" and go Republican in '24?

Look at the Pennsylvania elections recently. Who's winning there? What election integrity reforms have been implemented since then?

Look at Michigan. 'Nuff said about that.

Look at Arizona. They didn't even try to hide that steal.

Look at Georgia. Who's been winning the important elections there lately?

Sorry, folks. Ms. Behar is right.
I wish she wasn't.
But I call 'em as I see 'em. And that's how I see this one.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It is easier for the GOP to claim election fraud than to admit that more people want to vote against them than for them.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is easier for the GOP to claim election fraud than to admit that more people want to vote against them than for them.
Which GOP? The conservative one, or the GOPe?

As long as the two are grappling for power, the Party will doom itself.

Seems a feller once said "A house divided against itself cannot stand."
So let's sack the anti-constitutionalists and start teaching Americans what Rights are about.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

The GOP needs to do some major soul searching in the next few years

But I have heard these obituaries for years

GOP was finished after Nixon

Democrats won’t ever win the WH after the Reagan /GHWB years

The Democrats will rule forever after the 2008 and 2012 election
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy