Author Topic: CDC confirms 7 of 15 federal investigators working East Palestine train derailment fell ill  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CDC confirms 7 of 15 federal investigators working East Palestine train derailment fell ill
April 3, 2023 | Melissa Fine

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed that of the 15 investigators from its Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) it sent to East Palestine, Ohio, last month, seven of them fell ill.

Ironically, the ATSDR investigators were sent to the small rural town to conduct an Assessment of Chemical Exposure, or “ACE investigation,” to determine the possible health impacts from the toxic train derailment that rocked the community and shocked the nation on February 3rd, CNN reports.

https://twitter.com/BIZPACReview/status/1638390179852619787

Those who became ill were part of a house-to-house survey team that was operating near the crash site.

The investigators experienced symptoms that matched those reported by residents following the release of a chemical cocktail into the air above East Palestine and included sore throats, headaches, coughing, and nausea.

“Symptoms resolved for most team members later the same afternoon, and everyone resumed work on survey data collection within 24 hours,” a CDC spokesperson said in the statement. “Impacted team members have not reported ongoing health effects.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/03/cdc-confirms-7-of-15-federal-investigators-working-east-palestine-train-derailment-fell-ill-1346784/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
So Butt Plug didn't deploy an Industrial Hygiene Team with PPE, monitoring devices, and other response equipment with the investigation team?

Nawwwww.  He can't be that incompetent........ /s
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 08:48:37 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So Butt Plug didn't deploy an Industrial Hygiene Team with PPE, monitoring devices, and other response equipment with the investigation team?

I wonder if Pete even knew they were there?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wonder if Pete even knew they were there?

Or the quality of people sent.  In dealing with spills many years, the response teams I had known, and consultants I dealt with were rightfully overcautious in approaching a spill or release vector.

This reeks of the famous SNL skit back in the 1970's when they sent the maid (Garret Morris) in with a mop and bucket to clean up the 3 Mile Island leaked coolant. 

I am convinced Buttplug isn't qualified to run a custoidal crew to clean my floors.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Agent Buttgig hasn't a freakin' clue as to what he's doing; in fact his incompetency is obviously necessary to fulfill the plans of the globalists.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.