Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Takes On The Green Cult’s Radical Climate Agenda  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY TUCKER CARLSON ON MAR 23, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Tucker Carlson Takes On The Green Cult’s Radical Climate Agenda

tucker climate cultLet’s enter Fantasyland for a moment. Let’s pretend for a sec that our country had a news media that was interested in bringing you the news, not in lecturing you about your moral inferiority (You’re so bad) or lying to you in transparently obvious ways (January 6 was an insurrection, guys) or even in forcing you to repeat whatever childish slogan they’ve come up with this week.

Vladimir Putin is a war criminal. OK. Transwomen are women. All right. Say it or else. (video after the jump, some links added)

Let’s imagine we live somewhere completely different, in a country where the media felt obligated to tell you what was actually happening in the world and why it matters. What stories would we be talking about right now if we lived in that country? …snip…

https://climatechangedispatch.com/tucker-carlson-takes-on-the-green-cults-radical-climate-agenda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson