Author Topic: California school district meeting breaks out in chaos over ‘anti-CRT’ criticism  (Read 299 times)

Offline Kamaji

California school district meeting breaks out in chaos over ‘anti-CRT’ criticism

By Olivia Land
March 23, 2023

A California school district meeting descended into chaos this week when a woman reportedly told a black man to “get out of the country” after he criticized the board’s hiring of an anti-critical race theory consultant.

In a livestream of the heated Wednesday proceedings, the concerned man can be heard telling the Temecula Valley Unified School District (TVUSD) that its recent approach to critical race theory (CRT) is “asinine.”

The TVUSD voted to prohibit CRT — an educational concept that examines how social structures uphold racism and prejudice — in December, the Press-Enterprise reported.

The district also made headlines earlier this month when it approved allocating $15,000 in taxpayer funds for sessions with anti-CRT consultant Christopher Arend.

At Wednesday’s meeting, the man identified by the board as “Deon” blasted both decisions in light of the fact that “[CRT] isn’t even taught in any K-through-12 classroom in the United States of America.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/03/23/california-school-district-in-chaos-over-crt-criticism/

Online LMAO

We are being balkenized. And it done with the enthusiastic approval of government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Remember kids, you're only a member of a protected class if you worship the religion of the white woke liberals.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Remember kids, you're only a member of a protected class if you worship the religion of the white woke liberals.

Yes, but then you're not just wild prey, you're being farmed.