Author Topic: SVB had NO head of ‘risk assessment’ for nine months before it collapsed… as woke boss for Europe, M  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SVB had NO head of ‘risk assessment’ for nine months before it collapsed… as woke boss for Europe, Middle East and Africa was busy organizing a month-long Pride campaign and a ‘Lesbian Visibility Day’
Tuesday, March 14, 2023 by: News Editors

(Natural News) Collapsed lender Silicon Valley Bank operated without a chief risk officer between April 2022 and January 2023 while the operation’s United Kingdom-based Head of Risk stands accused of prioritizing pro-diversity initiatives over her actual role.

(Article by Helena Kelly republished from DailyMail.co.uk)

This revelation comes after the firm became the largest bank to collapse since the 2008 financial crisis – disclosing a $1.8 billion loss in its finances.

SVB’s former head of risk, Laura Izurieta, who formerly performed a similar role for Capital One, left the bank in April 2022. She wasn’t replaced until January 2023 when the bank hired Kim Olson, formerly of Japanese bank Sumitomo Mitsui.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-14-svb-had-no-head-of-risk-assessment.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson