Author Topic: WATCH: President Biden delivers remarks on maintaining a resilient banking system  (Read 1285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: President Biden delivers remarks on maintaining a resilient banking system and protecting the U.S. economic recovery after Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank collapse.

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1635264885063032833
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steven Portnoy
@stevenportnoy
·
3m
Biden says depositors of the failed banks should breathe easy.

"They'll be able to pay their workers and pay their bills," he says.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harrison
@HarrisonKrank
·
47s
Joe Biden just blamed Trump for the failures at Silicone Valley bank and Signature bank
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swedish Canary
@SwedishCanary
·
1m
Per usual @POTUS
 blames Trump for bank failures while ignoring the fact Democrats have had full control of the government for two years.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Swedish Canary
@SwedishCanary
·
1m
Per usual @POTUS
 blames Trump for bank failures while ignoring the fact Democrats have had full control of the government for two years.

You mean he didn't blame Calvin Coolidge?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lars Ultra MAGA Larson
@LarsLarsonShow
·
1m
Joe @POTUS
 latest gaslighting:'

"Taxpayers won't pay for bank losses".
No, it will be paid by FDIC...
Which is paid for by banks...
from money charged to customers...
nearly all of whom are...taxpayers.,
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
34s
Biden is corrupt human filth, and always has been.
Using this crisis, CAUSED BY GOVT, to blame Trump is absolutely disgusting and proves my point about the garbage now running this country. They’re truly the worst people among us.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Lars Ultra MAGA Larson
@LarsLarsonShow
·
1m
Joe @POTUS
 latest gaslighting:'

"Taxpayers won't pay for bank losses".
No, it will be paid by FDIC...
Which is paid for by banks...
from money charged to customers...
nearly all of whom are...taxpayers.,

I'm smelling a Big Tech Rat here.  Throwing good money at speculative bad tech dollars, which has been on a perpetual bubble since its inception?

Is anyone alive left  who went through the freakin' '00 crash?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 01:14:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Johnson
@pirate4004
·
1m
Replying to
@lsferguson
The dummy can't even read a teleprompter, then turns his spineless back, like a puppet on a string and walks off answering zero questions!  PATHETIC!!!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Angie
@angie_anson
·
9m
Biden isn’t able to even read from a teleprompter without bumbling.  Of course he blamed the previous administration.🤣🤣. Funny how quickly he takes off for California to help out Nancy Pelosi’s nephew. Pretty sure he still hasn’t been to Ohio. Walks off zero questions.🤦‍♀️
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1635268321648975872

The moment Pedo Joe left the stage the VIX shot up above 30.  Way to go Joe....  really calmed the markets there didn't you?   :silly:

Offline Kamaji

Apparently, SVB didn't have a head of risk management for months, and the European risk management officer was more interested in racial and gender diversity than diversifying economic risks.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
·
55m
Hey, everyone, you thought that only banking deposits up to $250,000 were insured?  Wrong!  Biden gang just effectively deemed taxpayers to be liable for insuring ALL bank deposits -- with no approval by a constitutionally pesky Congress!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Biden says 'US banking is safe' as shares plummet up to 74% in pre-market trading despite president's guarantee scheme for SVB and Signature Bank - amid fears of a rout when stock market opens at 9.30am

* Biden spoke shortly before the market opened at 9.30am in attempt to shore up trust in the banking sector amid amid fears of a rout after the collapse of SVB
    * 'Our actions should give Americans confidence that the US banking system is safe,' the president told the press conference
    * But investors are smelling blood in the water. First Republic Bank saw its shares crash 74 percent to $21.50 from a high of $81.76 in premarket trading

By Ross Ibbetson For Dailymail.com
Published: 07:33 EDT, 13 March 2023 | Updated: 09:32 EDT, 13 March 2023
Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1635268107282554880

It is sad when you think Baghdad Bob was more believable than Biden when he said "No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Baghdad is safe, protected"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

It is sad when you think Baghdad Bob was more believable than Biden when he said "No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Baghdad is safe, protected"

Joe Biden?  Baloney....

We literally have Joe Isuzu running this country.....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
In what legal reality would one mid-size bank failing be termed a "systemic risk" to not only justify a massive taxpayer bailout for corporate and wealthy clients at Silicon Valley Bank but a new bailout scheme requiring trillions in US taxpayer-backed sweetheart loans for EVERY bank in the United States.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

Offline catfish1957

Some live coverage at rumble, of some bank stocks crashing. (40-70%) So much for Joe's assurances... 

https://rumble.com/v2cxb72-bank-stocks-price-crash-live-breaking-news-coverage-first-republic-bank-wes.html?mref=kkgl3&mc=3chow

Offline catfish1957

5 smaller banks now have had trading halted for downward volitility.....   some down 80%.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe Biden?  Baloney....

We literally have Joe Isuzu running this country.....

Joe Isuzu retrospective is the most important thing ever posted on TBR - you have my word on it!

https://www.hemmings.com/stories/2013/05/27/joe-isuzu-retrospective-is-the-most-important-thing-ever-posted-you-have-my-word-on-it
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.