Author Topic: Expert issues warning on Biden's energy policy after internal memo leaked: 'Will hurt us in the long  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Expert issues warning on Biden's energy policy after internal memo leaked: 'Will hurt us in the long run'
Story by Bailee Hill • Yesterday 1:00 PM

One expert issued a stark warning to the Biden administration over its energy policy after a bombshell memo was leaked indicating climate change is being prioritized over what many critics call energy security.

Former U.S. Homeland Security Adviser Dr. Julia Nesheiwat warned the White House's energy stance will have long-term implications for the energy sector after the memo was accidentally leaked from the Department of the Interior last week.

She joined "Fox & Friends Weekend," Sunday, to discuss how the energy policy hurts the U.S. domestically, and why the economic implications are self-inflicted as Americans battle rising prices.

"We are in a time of a global energy crisis and the fact that we're… dealing with global supply chain disruptions, the fact that… we have vast natural resources here in North America, and to be able to put one over the other… they're both important, of course, but… it's not zero-sum," Nesheiwat told co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy. "It's not all or nothing, and so to be able to do that really hurts us here on the home front."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/expert-issues-warning-on-biden-s-energy-policy-after-internal-memo-leaked-will-hurt-us-in-the-long-run/ar-AA18faCc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=115b5ec9b73f430a8a6a1614265b7d34&ei=20
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson