Author Topic: Joe Biden Knocked for Laughing While Discussing Fentanyl Deaths of Mother’s Sons  (Read 430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Knocked for Laughing While Discussing Fentanyl Deaths of Mother’s Sons

Paul Bois 2 Mar 2023

President Joe Biden sparked criticism Wednesday night after he laughed briefly while discussing a mother who lost her two sons to fentanyl.

As Breitbart News reported, Michigan mother Rebecca Kiessling testified before the U.S. House this week about how the fentanyl epidemic claimed the life of her two sons — Caleb and Kyler.

“You talk about welcoming those crossing our border ‘seeking protection’ — you’re welcoming drug dealers across our border!” she said.

“I don’t use the term ‘drug overdose’ because this was not an overdose. This was murder. My children got fake Percocets pills] that were fentanyl. There was no Percocet in it at all. And it’s ‘homicide,’ not ‘overdose,'” she added.

Kiessling further argued the U.S. would take greater action if the fentanyl streaming across the border had been weapons of mass destruction from a foreign government.

“If we had Chinese troops lining up along our southern border with weapons aimed at our people, with weapons of mass destruction aimed at our cities, you damned well know you would do something about it. We have a weather balloon from China going across the country. Nobody died, and everybody’s freaking out about it,” she said.

“But 100,000 die [Americans] every year, and nothing’s being done. Not enough is being done. Numbers are going up, not down. And you talk about [migrant] children being taken away from their parents. My children were taken away from me!” she added.

https://twitter.com/RepJimBanks/status/1631099475614740481

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/02/biden-knocked-for-laughing-while-discussing-fentanyl-deaths-of-mothers-sons/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mike Lee
@BasedMikeLee

.@POTUS needs to apologize for this immediately. No person, let alone the president of the United States, laughs when speaking about a mother who lost two sons to fentanyl poisoning. What, President Biden, do you find amusing about this?

11:10 PM · Mar 1, 2023

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article….

“If we had Chinese troops lining up along our southern border with weapons aimed at our people, with weapons of mass destruction aimed at our cities, you damned well know you would do something about it. 

She’s directing this at Biden, right?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From the article….

“If we had Chinese troops lining up along our southern border with weapons aimed at our people, with weapons of mass destruction aimed at our cities, you damned well know you would do something about it. 

She’s directing this at Biden, right?
Yes, and that moron Biden laughed at her because her sons died during Trump's administration, as if he is not responsible for the exponential increase of fentanyl and other drugs across our border.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hasn't it already been well established that Joe CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING, AND LAUGH AT WHATEVER TRAGEDY AND GET AWAY WITH IT AND STILL BE DEMENTED/FULLY COMPETENT TO HAND OVER AMERICANS TREASURY, Armies,  and secrets AND STILL BE FULLY CAPABLE OF RUNNING THIS NATION?  Joes not the imbecile/idiot, those that let him get away with the treason and incompetence his has gotten away with, are far more to blame.  Like that black sheriff down south that laughed at the slaughter of the school children, after his police force wouldn't interfere with the gunmans slaughtering.  Its the WOKE agenda, in your face, and many of you were AND ARE SUPPORTIVE of it, take you pound of flesh and bucket of blood of the innocent butcheries, you earned for taking part in it.
They laugh at human tragedy, and revel in them.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :silly: :media: :happyhappy: :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :bigsilly:
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

One of the reasons that George W Bush did not respond to Cindy Sheehan when he was POTUS was because Cindy Sheehan was a sympathetic person to the American public. That is one of the adult ways of handling a situation like that.

Biden would’ve just been better off keeping his mouth shut.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 02:27:37 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Joe Biden Laughs While Talking About Fentanyl Deaths
BY MATT MARGOLIS 10:45 AM ON MARCH 02, 2023

Fentanyl is no laughing matter — unless you’re Joe Biden, apparently.

On Wednesday, Biden spoke at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference at the Hyatt Regency in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. During an off-script moment, trying to poke fun at Marjorie Taylor Greene, he revealed just how little he cares about the fentanyl epidemic he created with his border crisis.

“I’ve read she was very specific recently, saying that a mom — a poor mother who lost two kids to fentanyl — that, that I killed her sons. Well, the interesting thing is that fentanyl they took came during the last administration,” he said, then laughed.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/03/02/watch-joe-biden-laughs-while-talking-about-fentanyl-deaths-n1675016
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe laughs so well when he lies to the public.  Don't forget to write what Joe says on stone walls!
Now lets pity foreigners . like the Afghani's and Ukrainians and send them more BILLIONS, EH?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Letting Americans slowly sink into 3rd world poverty, like i mentioned that was their intentions years ago!
3rd world or lower than 3rd world America, fought for by fools that just couldn't see it coming; many do now!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :hands: :hands:
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions