Author Topic: JUST IN: Many Unknowns Remain About Downed Objects, Says Air Force Chief  (Read 117 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JUST IN: Many Unknowns Remain About Downed Objects, Says Air Force Chief
2/13/2023
By Laura Heckmann   

After downing a suspected Chinese spy balloon followed by three unidentified objects that entered U.S. air space in recent days, the Air Force is still searching for answers about the objects and who launched them, according to the service's top officer.

The latest incident took place Feb. 12, when an Air Force F-16 shot down a mysterious object over Lake Huron in Michigan.

“We don’t fully appreciate or understand what we’re seeing,” said Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Charles Q. Brown III at the Brookings Institution’s U.S. Air Force and American Defense Strategy event Feb. 13.

Brown said the suspected Chinese surveillance balloon, first detected Jan. 28 in U.S. airspace and shot down by an F-22 off the South Carolina coast Feb. 4, “got all of our attention.”

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/articles/2023/2/13/air-forces-brown-says-still-unknowns-surrounding-downed-flying-objects
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson