Author Topic: NO ACCIDENTS: The oblivious masses have no idea they are being systematically EXTERMINATED by a seri  (Read 423 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NO ACCIDENTS: The oblivious masses have no idea they are being systematically EXTERMINATED by a series of planned disasters
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) The chemical weapons gas bomb that was ignited by government authorities in Ohio was, of course, both an act of deliberate terrorism and a crime against humanity and the environment. I spoke with an accredited hazardous materials emergency response expert who told me that these chemicals should never have been set on fire by authorities. (I’m interviewing this expert later this evening and hope to bring you that audio interview tomorrow for full details.)

The burning of vinyl chloride, of course, releases phosgene, a World War I chemical weapon that maims or kills biological beings on contact. The train crash provided the perfect cover story for genocidal government agents to essentially detonate a chemical weapons bomb over prime farm land, not far from heavily populated cities. The entire Ohio River basin will be impacted by the fallout for years to come, with massive die-offs already being reported, and both soils and foliage to be impacted with actual acid rain (hydrochloric acid), formed as the combustion products of vinyl chloride combine with water vapor in the air.

(The media are largely silent on all this, pretending that the real threat to humanity is carbon dioxide.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-02-15-oblivious-masses-have-no-idea-they-are-being-systematically-exterminated.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I'm sure when an after-action report is done, they'll be many things that could have been handled better ... should have immediately declared a disaster to get a more immediate all-hands-on-deck response.

Pete Buttigieg needs to resign/be fired.  He's either not up to the job or not really interested in the job.  It shouldn't take a visit by Trump to get Mayor Pete off his ass.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For all his claims of being big on "infrastructure", this administration has thoroughly sucked at it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Let me state for the record that most terrible things that happen like the railroad disaster happen mostly not through fiendish plans to exterminate innocent people ala Hitler but simple human error/incompetence.
I remember one of my college classes where the leftist professor (who was a so-called expert on American Indian affairs) would drone on in class about how the fed. gov was deliberately trying to exterminate the American Indians.  Most of us looked on in either disbelief or boredom during his rants.
So when someone from either the right or the left starts a diatribe about some conspiracy to slaughter people, I immediately get a reading on my inner bullsh*t detector.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Even five years ago I would have blown this off. Now I keep a close side eye on it. Stuff that was conspiracy theory pre-COVID has and is on the table.

The Global Reset crowd wants to finalize their plans by 2030, now a short 7 years away after losing 4 years to Trump's Presidency. Now they are in bum rush mode.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let me state for the record that most terrible things that happen like the railroad disaster happen mostly not through fiendish plans to exterminate innocent people ala Hitler but simple human error/incompetence.
I remember one of my college classes where the leftist professor (who was a so-called expert on American Indian affairs) would drone on in class about how the fed. gov was deliberately trying to exterminate the American Indians.  Most of us looked on in either disbelief or boredom during his rants.
So when someone from either the right or the left starts a diatribe about some conspiracy to slaughter people, I immediately get a reading on my inner bullsh*t detector.
The great buffalo hunts were the death of the plains Indians. They had the dual purpose of eliminating the indigenous grass eaters from the land for cattle ranching (buffalo are notoriously hard to handle as livestock), and completely undercutting the food chain/economy of the Plains Indians. Hides were used for everything from housing to clothing, meat was eaten, smoked or jerked, even the bones were used to make tools, hardware, and ornaments.
Without the Buffalo, their society was in trouble, which made it easier to subjugate them.

There is some validity to the argument. We see something similar in the "global Green Movement", where mining and processing of minerals, including petroleum, are under attack. That barrel of oil is the White Man's Buffalo. Without it, our society collapses.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis