Author Topic: Another hysterical gem from CNN stalwart Don Lemon  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another hysterical gem from CNN stalwart Don Lemon
« on: February 23, 2023, 07:24:30 pm »
February 23, 2023
Another hysterical gem from CNN stalwart Don Lemon
By Ethel C. Fenig

Last week, Republican presidential hopeful Nikki Haley, age 51, stated, "America is not past our prime — it's just that our politicians are past theirs."  She called for "mandatory mental competency tests" for politicians older than 75.

Hearing this, CNN This Morning co-host Don Lemon, turning 57 in two weeks,  authoritatively informed his 40-year-old and 30-year-old female co-hosts, Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins, respectively,  plus his general audience:

"This whole talk about age makes me uncomfortable[.] ... I think it's the wrong road to go down. She says people, you know, politicians are suddenly not in their prime. Nikki Haley isn't in her prime."

To the bewilderment of Harlow and Collins, Lemon then said: "A woman is considered to be in their prime in the 20s and 30s and maybe 40s." ...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/02/another_hysterical_gem_from_cnn_stalwart_don_lemon.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Another hysterical gem from CNN stalwart Don Lemon
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 07:39:40 pm »
Old Don Ghettopark Lemon.

Low rent, low class.
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

Re: Another hysterical gem from CNN stalwart Don Lemon
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 07:42:25 pm »
Hard  to believe that this is the same guy who
once not only agreed with,  but also defended, Bill O’Reilly’s critique of the inner city black community
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy