Author Topic: Border Patrol detains seven people outside Rockland Home Depot  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol detains seven people outside Rockland Home Depot
« on: February 21, 2023, 03:11:12 pm »
Border Patrol detains seven people outside Rockland Home Depot
By Tom Krosnowski
Published: Feb. 20, 2023 at 5:30 PM EST|Updated: 17 hours ago
ROCKLAND, Maine (WABI) - Seven people were detained by the U.S. Border Patrol after an investigation into possible theft at the Rockland Home Depot.

Rockland Police say they were called to the store at 9 a.m. Saturday for a group of people who appeared to be concealing items.

Police say they had received past information about a group of people who had stolen tens of thousands of dollars worth of items throughout the state, often using white vans.

Officers found seven people inside the van who produced foreign identification.

Police say all involved were taken by Border Patrol agents to the Knox County Sheriff’s Office for further investigation.

Criminal charges are pending.

https://www.wabi.tv/2023/02/20/border-patrol-detains-seven-people-outside-rockland-home-depot/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Border Patrol detains seven people outside Rockland Home Depot
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 03:11:55 pm »
They won't actually prosecute those poor victims, will they? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson