Author Topic: Harvard Law Journal Won't Consider Writers Without Knowing if They're Transgender  (Read 280 times)

Offline Kamaji

Harvard Law Journal Won't Consider Writers Without Knowing if They're Transgender

By Alex Parker
February 19, 2023

For those who pine for prominence in a Harvard law journal, your dreams just may come true — if you possess the proper self-perception.

That looks to be the case, given an application’s particulars.

Harvard Law School publishes a journal called Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review (CR-CL), described thusly online:

[CR-CL] is the nation’s leading progressive law journal. Founded in 1966 as an instrument to advance personal freedoms and human dignities, [it] seeks to catalyze progressive thought and dialogue through publishing innovative legal scholarship and from various perspectives and in diverse fields of study.

As part of the school’s push for change, it’s making sure to promote the right types of writers. Hence, the official submission form demands to know the following:

* Name

* Pronouns

* Racial and Ethnic Identity

* Sexual Orientation

Source:  https://redstate.com/alexparker/2023/02/19/harvard-law-journal-wont-consider-writers-without-knowing-if-theyre-transgender-n705738

Online DefiantMassRINO

People can always lie.  How will Harvard prove that someone is not trans-gender?

Why wouldn't Rudina Giuliani be eligible to contribute an article?

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 08:29:50 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

People can always lie.  How will Harvard disprove that someone is not trans-gender?

Why wouldn't Rudina Giuliani be eligible to contribute an article?

:thumbsup: