Author Topic: Ukrainian Refugee Girl Finds San Francisco Schools So Violent She Wants to Go Back  (Read 360 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ukrainian Refugee Girl Finds San Francisco Schools So Violent She Wants to Go Back
Ukrainian schoolgirl (Getty)Getty
JOEL B. POLLAK19 Feb 2023531

A Ukrainian refugee girl who settled in San Francisco with her mother is finding public school in the city so violent that she longs to return to her war-torn country, where she feels children are less cruel to one another.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported Sunday:

It didn’t take Yana long to realize that real life in her eighth grade classes at Marina Middle School was nothing like the scenes that played out on her [television] screen.

Students interrupted classes, jumped on desks, cursed at teachers. At first, Yana wondered what was going on, but then, “nothing happened.” Students were not disciplined or prevented from repeat behavior.

https://www.breitbart.com/education/2023/02/19/ukrainian-refugee-girl-finds-san-francisco-schools-so-violent-she-wants-to-go-back/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This says it all about public (liberal) schools today. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

This says it all about public (liberal) schools today. :3:

It says all that needs saying about public schools in hard-core liberal/prog districts that are run by, and for the benefit of, the teachers' unions.