Author Topic: The Entire Ohio River May be Poisoned for Generations and the Media Is Talking About Balloons  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Entire Ohio River May be Poisoned for Generations and the Media Is Talking About Balloons
ANDREW ANGLIN • FEBRUARY 15, 2023 • 1,400 WORDS • 296 COMMENTS • REPLY

It’s totally wacky, but it looks like this train explosion in East Palestine, Ohio is going to poison the entire Ohio River. The media is covering it up by refusing to make it a story, instead focusing on objects.

This bitch was burning for days. The government didn’t seem interested in putting it out.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration released a map this week showing the dispersion of the chemicals from the explosion, showing it going all the way down into the Virginias.

The EPA is telling people the water is safe to drink.

Chinese media pointed out that the media is not talking about it at all, and is instead focusing on moronic spooks – the alleged Chinese weather balloon and these objects.

A Chinese boy was, hilariously, one of the people who went viral on the – hilariously, Chinese-owned – social media app TikTok talking about the facts of this situation that CNN is not interested in.

https://www.unz.com/aanglin/the-entire-ohio-river-may-be-poisoned-for-generations-and-the-media-is-talking-about-balloons/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson