Author Topic: Biden’s ’10 Years More Of Oil’ Shows Dangerous Energy Ignorance  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY DANIEL TURNER ON FEB 17, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden’s ’10 Years More Of Oil’ Shows Dangerous Energy Ignorance

Interruptions at State of the Union addresses are a tale as old as time. They are even used as a measure of the speech’s overall success.

This year, President Joe Biden introduced a new measure: laughter. Not the gentle ribbing at a good-natured quip or political joke, but the belly laugh of half the chamber laughing at – not with – the President.

The GOP laughed at Biden when he said “we’re going to need oil for at least 10 more years,” and for good reason. [emphasis, links added]

For starters, we need oil for the foreseeable future. One of the great lies the environmental left peddles to the American people is that we can get rid of fossil fuels if we “go green.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-10-years-more-of-oil-shows-dangerous-energy-ignorance/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson