Author Topic: North Korea Defector Compares ‘Woke’ Education in America to Regime She Escaped  (Read 219 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mike LaChance 2/16/2023

“At Columbia University they were literally saying that all the problems that we have is because of capitalism, because of white men, and the solution for all these problems is a communist revolution in the name of equity.”

Yeonmi Park escaped from North Korea to live in freedom in the United States. She says that the leftist ‘woke’ ideology that has infected American education is frighteningly similar to what she fled.

We have written about Ms. Park before and you should hear her amazing story.

If anyone knows what real oppression looks like, it’s someone who has lived in North Korea. Just remember, Park is not complaining. She is offering a warning.

FOX News reports:

North Korean defector shocked at what she learned at ‘woke’ Ivy League school: ‘Brainwashing’

A North Korean defector issued a stark warning Monday on “woke” ideology in American classrooms, believing the U.S. could “absolutely” be headed down the path of her home rogue regime if it doesn’t reverse course.

Author Yeonmi Park joined “Fox & Friends First” to discuss the parallels between far-left indoctrination within her Ivy League education at Columbia University and “brainwashing” in North Korea.

“The things that I was learning at Columbia University really shocked me because it was the exact same thing that my North Korean teachers were brainwashing me in the classroom,” Park told Todd Piro. “At Columbia University they were literally saying that all the problems that we have is because of capitalism, because of white men, and the solution for all these problems is a communist revolution in the name of equity.”

“They were saying that we need to destroy this country, and we need to rebuild the country in the name of equality of outcomes, and that same ideology drove my home country into what it is that state North Korea,” she continued.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/02/north-korea-defector-compares-woke-education-in-america-to-regime-she-escaped/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Columbia University has been all-but-all-out communist since the 1930's.

This gal ought to transfer out.