Author Topic: Trained To Hate Their Sex And Selves, 1 In 3 Teen Girls Now Considers Suicide  (Read 255 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trained To Hate Their Sex And Selves, 1 In 3 Teen Girls Now Considers Suicide
BY: AUGUSTE MEYRAT
FEBRUARY 17, 2023

Toxic feminism isn’t the only thing making teenage girls sad. The combination of social media and transgenderism makes them miserable.

Anew survey from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has revealed a serious spike in depression among teenage girls. More than half (57 percent) report feeling “persistently sad or hopeless,” and nearly 1 in 3 (30 percent) has considered committing suicide.

What’s especially troubling about this report is how it runs counter to today’s conventional wisdom. After all, our society allegedly celebrates women more than ever and offers abundant opportunities to girls. Furthermore, women are doing much better than men in some crucial areas, outnumbering them at colleges and in the workplace.

Moreover, strong female protagonists abound in popular movies and television shows. Women have more representation in politics and sports. Schools continually push girls to achieve and break glass ceilings. No longer do girls live in a world where they’re expected to find a husband, have children, and submit to lifelong domestic drudgery. They can do anything.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/02/17/trained-to-hate-their-sex-and-selves-1-in-3-teen-girls-now-considers-suicide/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
And they are vicariously taught people dying is good for the planet.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson