Author Topic: Farmer speaks out against forcing cows to wear diapers to contain methane emissions: 'Gone to loony  (Read 199 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Farmer speaks out against forcing cows to wear diapers to contain methane emissions: 'Gone to loony town'
Stephanie Nash told 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' the government needs to stop telling farmers what to do
By Ashley Carnahan | Fox News

There’s no way I’m putting a diaper on my cow: Farmer Stephanie Nash
Tennessee farmer Stephanie Nash explains why forcing cows to wear masks and diapers to contain their methane emissions is a bad idea on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' 

A Tennessee farmer condemned the idea of forcing cows to wear masks and diapers to contain their methane emissions, saying the people who came up with the idea have "gone to loony town."

French dairy giant Danone announced in mid-January it plans to put masks and diapers on cows to trap their flatulence and burps in an effort to reduce methane emissions by 30% come 2030.

Stephanie Nash called the whole thing udder madness Wednesday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/farmer-speaks-out-against-forcing-cows-wear-diapers-contain-methane-emissions-loony-town
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 06:50:02 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson