Author Topic: Dr. Leana Wen slammed after admitting there's been 'overcounting' of COVID deaths: ‘TWO AND A HALF Y  (Read 578 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 January 14, 2023 12:07pm EST
Dr. Leana Wen slammed after admitting there's been 'overcounting' of COVID deaths: ‘TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATE’
Wen claimed that the actual COVID-19 death count could only be '30 percent of what's currently reported'

By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

CNN medical analyst and Washington Post columnist Dr. Leana Wen admitted in a column, Friday, that the medical community is "overcounting" the amount of "COVID deaths and hospitalizations."

Wen, who writes an occasional Washington Post column providing her observations on the pandemic, masking and other COVID-related subjects, cited sources claiming that most "patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness."

The article is titled, "We are overcounting COVID deaths and hospitalizations. That’s a problem." 

Wen’s observations prompted readers on Twitter to complain, stating that it's "two and a half years late."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-leana-wen-slammed-admitting-theres-been-overcounting-covid-deaths-two-half-years-late
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What? ANOTHER "conspiracy theory" bites it?

>yawn<

We tolja so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Dr. Leana Wen slammed after admitting there's been 'overcounting' of COVID deaths

Most 'patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness'
WND News Services   By WND News Services
Published January 14, 2023 at 7:48pm

(FOX NEWS) – CNN medical analyst and Washington Post columnist Dr. Leana Wen admitted in a column, Friday, that the medical community is "overcounting" the amount of "COVID deaths and hospitalizations."

Wen, who writes an occasional Washington Post column providing her observations on the pandemic, masking and other COVID-related subjects, cited sources claiming that most "patients diagnosed with COVID are actually in the hospital for some other illness."

The article is titled, "We are overcounting COVID deaths and hospitalizations. That’s a problem."

https://www.wnd.com/2023/01/dr-leana-wen-slammed-admitting-overcounting-covid-deaths/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 02:16:47 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

We’ve known that for a long time.