Author Topic: More evidence that American data may badly overstate the protection mRNA shots offer against hospita  (Read 368 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
More evidence that American data may badly overstate the protection mRNA shots offer against hospitalization from Covid

An internal database from two suburban Chicago hospitals reveals the bias; for health authorities, this skew is a feature, not a bug.

An internal database from a Chicago-area medical system offers new evidence hospitals are inflating how many unvaccinated people are hospitalized for Covid.

Many patients listed as having “unknown” Covid vaccination status and grouped with the unvaccinated are actually Covid-jabbed, the database suggests.

#vaccines  #covid19  #health  #deaths  #faucifiles

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/more-evidence-that-american-data
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gaming the numbers....

Considering the Climate Scam people have been getting away with the same sort of data massacre for decades, it's no surprise that we see this going on over COVID and the jabs.

I think the narrative is on life support, and it's time to pull the plug.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
I think the narrative is on life support, and it's time to pull the plug.

long over due
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.