Author Topic: Inherited Risk of Sudden Death Triggered by COVID-19 Vaccination  (Read 337 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Inherited Risk of Sudden Death Triggered by COVID-19 Vaccination

SCN5A Channelopathy Variants Give Clues for Who May be Next.

I mentioned on Tucker Carlson last week in commentary on Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin that genetic conditions will be considered. There is an array of known sodium, potassium, and other ion channel mutations in the heart that pose a genetic proclivity to sudden death.

In severe mutational cases, the channelopathy is the sole determinant. Many other circumstances, the baseline abnormality and then a superimposed insult to the heart.

Two papers (Lim from Korea, Ittiwut from Thailand) now have found that SCN5A variants for cardiomyocyte channels by genetic assessment or by clinical determination on ECG (Brugada pattern) explain cases of sudden death after vaccination.

#covid19  #vaccines  #warnings  #injuries  #deaths

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/inherited-risk-of-sudden-death-triggered 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Inherited Risk of Sudden Death Triggered by COVID-19 Vaccination
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2023, 02:23:51 am »
This may help explain why some drop dead and others do not.

The peer reviewed articles are linked at the link.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis