Author Topic: Watch: Morano on Tucker Carlson talking the ‘intended consequences’ of skyrocketing electricity pric  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Morano on Tucker Carlson talking the ‘intended consequences’ of skyrocketing electricity prices & proposes naming blackouts after politicians pushing ‘green’ energy

Fox News Channel - Tucker Carlson Tonight - Broadcast January 4, 2023

Morano: "These are the intended consequences of these policies...We ought to start naming energy blackouts after the politicians' who push these green policies."

"The United States has had electrical grids for over 100 years -- over a century,  we know how to provide power. There is no excuse for having energy shortages, blackouts, and high skyrocketing prices. The only excuse is politics, and a net zero Green New Deal climate agenda has crept into our policies. You have solar and wind being subsidized, and there's no penalty for their unreliability, their lack of battery storage, or the lack of energy they produce. They're treated equally, which then forces grids to incorporate them -- solar, and wind mandates -- into the grid, and then you end up with either shortages or, consequently, skyrocketing prices. We ought to start naming energy blackouts after the politicians' who push these green policies."

By: Marc Morano - Climate Depot January 5, 2023 9:41 AM

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/01/05/watch-morano-on-tucker-carlson-talking-skyrocketing-electricity-prices-naming-blackouts-after-politicians-pushing-the-green-agenda/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson