Author Topic: FDA Allows Pharmacies to Sell Dangerous Abortion Drug to Kill More Babies in Abortions  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FDA Allows Pharmacies to Sell Dangerous Abortion Drug to Kill More Babies in  Abortions

Steven Ertelt
  |   Jan 3, 2023   |   9:02PM   | 
Washington, DC

The FDA will allow pharmacies to sell the dangerous abortion drug that has killed millions of babies and injured thousands of women. Previously, mifepristone could only be dispensed by clinics, medical offices, and hospitals or under the supervision of a licensed physician.

Leading pro-life groups will undoubtedly urge Pro-Life Americans to boycott any drug store that sells pills to kill babies before birth.

The New York Times has more:

For the first time, retail pharmacies, from corner drugstores to major chains like CVS and Walgreens, will be allowed to offer abortion pills in the United States under a regulatory change made Tuesday by the Food and Drug Administration. The action could significantly expand access to abortion through medication.

https://www.lifenews.com/2023/01/03/fda-allows-pharmacies-to-sell-dangerous-abortion-drug-to-kill-more-babies-in-abortions/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 02:15:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson