Author Topic: GAIN-OF-FUNCTION MEANS BIOWEAPON—MUSK BLASTS FAUCI FOR OVERSEEING CREATION OF COVID-19  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
GAIN-OF-FUNCTION MEANS BIOWEAPON—MUSK BLASTS FAUCI FOR OVERSEEING CREATION OF COVID-19

Twitter CEO Elon Musk blasted The Obiden Regime’s outgoing Chief Medical Advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci on Wednesday, December 28, for overseeing the creation of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) bioweapon that has killed millions around the world.
This from survivethenews.com.

The Regime panics after Musk slams Fauci’s funding of the gain-of-function research in Wuhan

Musk tweeted:
Important to note that Fauci authored a 2012 paper arguing for gain-of-function research.

He then cited an article published by Yahoo on March 2021, in which was noted that:
Fauci backed the gain-of-function experiments based on his paper written back in 2012.

According to Fauci:
[T]he research is ‘important work’ and the benefits of such experiments as well as the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.

The tech mogul pointed out:
Some good nuggets in the article.

‘Gain-of-function‘ in this context is just another way of saying ‘bioweapon.’

https://defconnews.com/2023/01/02/gain-of-function-means-bioweapon-musk-blasts-fauci-for-overseeing-creation-of-covid-19/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Fauci will receive much condemnation and even prayers for his quick demise but given our current system of in-justice he will never be adjudicated as guilty for his crimes.

Maybe not here, but ultimately, he will stand before The Throne...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

Maybe not here, but ultimately, he will stand before The Throne...

Only if he gets past the Gate.