Author Topic: Matthews: If GOP Planning to ‘Make Trouble for Hunter,’ President Biden Will Get Re-Elected  (Read 395 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matthews: If GOP Planning to ‘Make Trouble for Hunter,’ President Biden Will Get Re-Elected

Pam Key 4 Jan 2023

Former MSNBC host Chris Matthews claimed Wednesday on “Morning Joe” that if the House Republicans “make trouble for Hunter Biden,” that will help his father, President Joe Biden, get reelected.

Matthews said, “I think about history, and I look at the 50th Congress that came in in 1946, and it was called a do-nothing Congress, and this looks like a do-nothing Congress.”

He added, “This leadership is a problem. I’m not sure they have a positive objective. I think if Joe Biden runs again, he probably will. He’ll run against the do-nothing House of Representatives, who they used to say back in that Truman State opened every day with a prayer and with a probe. And if that’s all they’re going to do is make trouble for Hunter Biden or whatever else, if that’s all they’re going to do for two years and the way they looked like that yesterday, that’s what they want to be is a troublemaking caucus, it’s going to help Biden get reelected.”

In 2018 and 2020, Breitbart Senior Contributor and Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer published Secret Empires and Profiles in Corruption. Each book hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list and exposed how Hunter Biden and Joe Biden flew aboard Air Force Two in 2013 to China before Hunter’s firm inked a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China less than two weeks after the trip. Schweizer’s work also uncovered the Biden family’s other vast and lucrative foreign deals and cronyism.

Breitbart Political Editor Emma-Jo Morris’ investigative work at the New York Post on the Hunter Biden “laptop from hell” also captured international headlines when she, along with Miranda Devine, revealed that Joe Biden was intimately involved in Hunter’s businesses, appearing to even have a 10 percent stake in a company the scion formed with officials at the highest levels of the Chinese Communist Party.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/04/matthews-if-gop-planning-to-make-trouble-for-hunter-president-biden-will-get-re-elected/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sniff, sniff - Matthews channeling fear.

Prepare for ramming speed, blow it wide open. With Sniffy's senility on top of the blatant corruption, at some point Kamala is going to think hard about making a move and set off a Rat civil war.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Who cracked open old tingly's crypt? OOH! OOH! Better not investigate the Biden crime family or you will insure that a 70% dead and 97% brain dead incompetent will be re-elected. Is that the best Chrissy could come up with to protect the Biden's from the truth coming out? Not that the democrats fourth branch of the government reporting a word of it.

Offline LMAO

If this was true, wouldn’t Chrissy encourage this?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hunter made trouble for himself.

The Biden criminal enterprise made trouble for themselves.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Hoodat

This serial sexual harasser is still around?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hunter made trouble for himself.

The Biden criminal enterprise made trouble for themselves.
I can see the possibility of (with media participation) scandal after scandal hurled at GOP office holders and candidates in the year leading up to the general election. All those swamp critters have dirt on one another, and I have little doubt it would be a real pool-pah (thank you, Mr Vonnegut).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis