Author Topic: It's Time to Ask Whether Repeated mRNA Vaccine Shots Weaken the Immune Response to COVID-19.  (Read 597 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
It's Time to Ask Whether Repeated mRNA Vaccine Shots Weaken the Immune Response to COVID-19.
Here is another example of how alternative news sources such as internet bloggers are much more useful to the general public than traditional media sources.
#vaccines  #deaths  #injuries  #truth  #socialmedia
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/its_time_to_ask_whether_repeated_mrna_vaccine_shots_weaken_the_immune_response_to_covid19.html 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm never going to find out.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Flu Season Is Coming. mRNA Flu Shots Aren't Far Behind

BY ALICE PARK
 SEPTEMBER 14, 2022 11:07 AM EDT
After the remarkable success of the mRNA vaccines in protecting people against COVID-19, scientists are turning their attention next to another annual respiratory scourge: influenza. Both Moderna and Pfizer—makers of the first vaccines to earn U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval using the mRNA technology—are studying whether subbing in the influenza virus’ genetic material in that platform will prove equally fruitful.
https://time.com/6213110/mrna-flu-shot-2022/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The time to ask that was before billions of doses were stuck into people, not now.

As for mRNA Flu jabs, no. I don't get the regular ones.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

The time to ask that was before billions of doses were stuck into people, not now.

pointing-up :yowsa:

As for mRNA Flu jabs, no. I don't get the regular ones.

Same. No vaxxes at all. Used to worry for lockjaw... reasonably... because I am always getting into sharp metal in a shop and farm environment... But even that. Ain't had a tetanus jab in decades.

Offline art.prout

pointing-up :yowsa:

Same. No vaxxes at all. Used to worry for lockjaw... reasonably... because I am always getting into sharp metal in a shop and farm environment... But even that. Ain't had a tetanus jab in decades.

I been regular with the tetanus,  just a matter of course.  Am I making a mistake?  I hope not.  Never been so suspicious as I am now.  Figured that it would help prevent issues when I scrape up against rusty barbed wire and the like.

Sure hope that the one (tetanus booster) I had a couple of years ago isn't doing me more harm.

But NO to all the crap vaxes that they push at the pharmacy chains.  Never got a one of them, and never will.

Offline roamer_1

I been regular with the tetanus,  just a matter of course.  Am I making a mistake?  I hope not.  Never been so suspicious as I am now.  Figured that it would help prevent issues when I scrape up against rusty barbed wire and the like.

Sure hope that the one (tetanus booster) I had a couple of years ago isn't doing me more harm.

But NO to all the crap vaxes that they push at the pharmacy chains.  Never got a one of them, and never will.

It ain't so much that I worry for the tetanus shots in the past, when I think they meant it... I am worried that if I get it now, who knows what else they include?

Part of that is from going kosher... If you go down that trail, you learn pretty quick that the only guarantee you have in what you are eating (in order to practice kosher) is to make it for yourself. That may sound a bit shrill, but it really is true - even things marked as kosher, or expected to be kosher, turns out they ain't...

I am afraid that same schema has effected my trust in medicine. I don't *KNOW* what I am putting in, and I no longer trust that they are being honest about it.