Author Topic: Ivermectin's Mechanism of Action Against SARS-CoV-2 Describe.  (Read 267 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Ivermectin's Mechanism of Action Against SARS-CoV-2 Describe.
« on: January 02, 2023, 11:27:52 pm »
SHAME on the hospital systems that systematically denied patients (and their begging families) this FDA-approved, Nobel prize winning, wonder drug.
#vaccines  #injuries  #deaths  #therapeutics #faucilied
https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/ivermectins-mechanism-of-action-against 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Ivermectin's Mechanism of Action Against SARS-CoV-2 Describe.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 11:29:05 pm »
SHAME on the hospital systems that systematically denied patients (and their begging families) this FDA-approved, Nobel prize winning, wonder drug.
#vaccines  #injuries  #deaths  #therapeutics #faucilied
https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/ivermectins-mechanism-of-action-against

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 11:35:27 pm »
There was only one reason to deny a viable treatment to patients: To get and maintain the EUA for the "vaccines". A treatment that should have cost less than $20.00 per course was denied, and huge money spent on other things (Remdesivir, for one) which proved less effective, all to sell the jabs in the end.
Hydroxychloroquine was also denied a fair shake in 'studies' which were designed to show it ineffective, presented with much ballyhoo in the Media and elsewhere, yet the drug became difficult for people who had been prescribed it pre-COVID to obtain, even though they had had prescriptions for years.
This is a crime against humanity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 11:42:03 pm »
There was only one reason to deny a viable treatment to patients: To get and maintain the EUA for the "vaccines". A treatment that should have cost less than $20.00 per course was denied, and huge money spent on other things (Remdesivir, for one) which proved less effective, all to sell the jabs in the end.
Hydroxychloroquine was also denied a fair shake in 'studies' which were designed to show it ineffective, presented with much ballyhoo in the Media and elsewhere, yet the drug became difficult for people who had been prescribed it pre-COVID to obtain, even though they had had prescriptions for years.
This is a crime against humanity.

:yowsa: You bet it is!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien