Author Topic: Biden Opens Door to China Sabotage in North Dakota  (Read 201 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Opens Door to China Sabotage in North Dakota
« on: December 30, 2022, 08:04:56 pm »
Biden Opens Door to China Sabotage in North Dakota
by Gordon G. Chang
December 27, 2022 at 5:00 am

The Biden administration just cleared a Chinese company to own 370 acres of land within 12 miles of Grand Forks Air Force Base in Grand Forks, North Dakota.

As a result, China will be able to use a proposed $700 million corn milling plant on the site to spy on military communications and even disrupt them. In Beijing, they must be shaking their heads in disbelief....

[T]he failure to include all military installations in the implementing regulations was a clear case of regulatory malpractice.

As a result of these enormous mistakes, Fufeng USA, a subsidiary of a Shandong province-based agribusiness giant, is, at least for the moment, free to build its wet corn milling and biofermentation plant in Grand Forks.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/19260/china-sabotage-north-dakota
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Biden Opens Door to China Sabotage in North Dakota
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 02:40:44 am »
 9999hair out0000

No mention of the UAV research and development carried out there.

Close enough to intercept and eventually decode command and control transmissions and figure out how to use onboard assets for themselves.

There is research going on there, or will be, and it will compromise any UAV development edge we have.

Otherwise, they could have fermented corn farther south instead of in one of the coldest areas (the Red River Valley) in the lower 48.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 02:45:06 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis