Author Topic: 2022 Sucked... Derek Hunter  (Read 277 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2022 Sucked... Derek Hunter
« on: December 29, 2022, 03:37:35 pm »
2022 Sucked

Derek Hunter
Dec 29, 2022

Picture 365 days full of sucking and you’ve got this past year. Not in my personal life, and hopefully not in yours either, but politically. We have a moron in the White House, a culture going to hell, and a media actively working against any and everything that refuses to conform to their left-wing agenda. At least on January 3rd a new Congress with convenes and some of the horrible will end. So we make sure we repeat a little of the garbage from 2022 to 2023, let’s take a look back at some of the worst.

First, we’re going broke faster than anyone thought possible. Joe Biden doesn’t understand math… economics…or how to tie his shoes (seriously, he’d either be barefoot or tripping constantly with only laces), and no amount of explanation is going to make him care that he’s bringing about the collapse of our economy. It’s not really that he’s too stupid to understand, though he’s plenty stupid, it’s that to the extent to which he does understand what he’s doing, he does not care.

If you’ve ever seen the movie Road House, there’s a scene where the character of Brad Wesley (played by Ben Gazzara) simply does not give a damn about anything, he owns the town, and he’s driving down a country road singing along with “Sh-Boom,” swerving from side to side singing a song. He runs Patrick Swayze’s car off the road because he does not care. Joe Biden is Brad Wesley and we’re that guy in the other car. 

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/12/29/2022-sucked-n2617661
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: 2022 Sucked... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2022, 03:53:33 pm »

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2022, 09:17:42 pm »
I actually thought about posting Dave Barry's review of 2022. He's usually pretty funny...but even he was pretty negative, in a funny way.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 05:17:02 pm »
I really need to introduce a "Duh!" emoji.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: