Author Topic: Biden White House Plans to Obstruct GOP Investigations  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden White House Plans to Obstruct GOP Investigations
« on: December 30, 2022, 03:00:18 pm »
Biden White House Plans to Obstruct GOP Investigations
By Eric Lendrum
December 30, 2022

Congressional Republicans are reacting to the Biden Administration’s recently-revealed plans to obstruct upcoming congressional investigations, with a spokesman for the White House announcing how the administration will avoid prior investigative requests.

According to Politico, White House Special Counsel Richard Sauber announced on Thursday that the administration will ignore all investigate requests that had already been sent by Congressmen Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) and James Comer (R-Ky.), who are set to become the new chairmen of the Judiciary Committee and the Oversight Committee, respectively. As a result, come January 3rd when the new Congress is officially sworn in, both men and any other GOP committee chairs will have to start over and re-submit any such requests to the White House once again.

“At every turn the Biden White House seeks to obstruct congressional oversight and hide information from the American people,” said Comer said in a statement reacting to the news. Comer also said that he is prepared to re-submit all of his previous requests, including demands for any records and documents relating to Hunter Biden’s foreign business deals, the White House’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal, and the administration’s response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

Jordan similarly announced that his strategy will not be changed either as a result of the White House’s decision, declaring that he will resort to using a “compulsory process, if necessary.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/12/30/biden-white-house-plans-to-obstruct-gop-investigations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Biden White House Plans to Obstruct GOP Investigations
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 04:49:26 pm »
I just did a quick check, and yes indeed, the sun rose in the east this morning.

All "investigations" need to start anew, that's how Congress works....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 04:56:01 pm »
I just did a quick check, and yes indeed, the sun rose in the east this morning.

All "investigations" need to start anew, that's how Congress works....

Yeah, the GOP got a little ahead of itself. They should have STHU till it was time to speak, because it just allows the WH to delay, however brief.

That said, the GOP just needs to double the requests now as a reward.

Not holding my breath on that.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 05:12:19 pm »
Yeah, the GOP got a little ahead of itself. They should have STHU till it was time to speak, because it just allows the WH to delay, however brief.

That said, the GOP just needs to double the requests now as a reward.

Not holding my breath on that.

The GOP needs to start trimming the FedGov to the max at the earliest opportunity and forget the Kabuki theater BS! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 05:33:47 pm »
The GOP needs to start trimming the FedGov to the max at the earliest opportunity and forget the Kabuki theater BS! 

I agree, but I'd really like them to expose all the crap, if they are willing to make the effort and do the leg work.

Otherwise yeah, don't do it at all if it's just going to be a show trial.
The Republic is lost.