Author Topic: Detroit Fixes 8% Math Proficiency School By Removing Ben Carson’s Name  (Read 420 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Detroit Fixes 8% Math Proficiency School By Removing Ben Carson’s Name

Removing any association between Ben Carson and the school does him a favor.
December 15, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield 5 Comments

After you’ve canceled all the white people, what do you do? Then you cancel the wrongthink black people.

The Detroit School Board voted to change the name of Ben Carson High School of Science and Medicine, removing its connection to the retired neurosurgeon who was the secretary of Housing and Urban Development during the Trump administration, according to former HUD chief of staff Andrew Hughes.

Dr. Ben Carson’s name will be scrubbed from a Detroit public high school after the school board voted in favor of removal last month.

Carson says he’s not surprised.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/detroit-fixes-8-math-proficiency-school-by-removing-ben-carsons-name/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: Detroit Fixes 8% Math Proficiency School By Removing Ben Carson’s Name
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 05:51:37 pm »
Well that should improve those math scores
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2022, 11:55:46 pm »
If I'm Dr. Carson, I would WANT my name removed from that kind of embarrassment!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 12:08:31 am »
That's all right.

Thanks to government schools, inner city students are no longer able to comprehend the meaning of percentages.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn