Author Topic: Democrats scuttle debate over ‘woke’ military policies ... for now  (Read 1345 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats scuttle debate over ‘woke’ military policies ... for now
By Leo Shane III
 Dec 13, 02:34 PM

House Democrats on Tuesday staved off a floor debate over “woke” military policies regarding force diversity, but likely only for a short while.

That’s because House Republicans vowed to return to the issue when they take the majority in the chamber, which happens at the start of next year.

“Next year, the new majority will be conducting robust oversight of these issues and we will demand accountability from this administration,” said Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Ala., who is expected to take over as House Armed Services Committee chairman when Republicans take control of the chamber.

“Americans are growing increasingly concerned with the direction of the military in recent years. DoD’s current political appointees are pushing questionable policies on our troops just to satisfy the ideological agenda of a minority of Americans.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2022/12/13/democrats-scuttle-debate-over-woke-military-policies-for-now/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Democrats scuttle debate over ‘woke’ military policies ... for now
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 11:23:26 am »
It seems a sure sign the commiecrats are trying to render the military meaningless. 9999hair out0000 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson