Author Topic: Suspect Accused Of Bashing Homeless Man In The Head With Baseball Bat Gets Released On Bail  (Read 254 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Suspect Accused Of Bashing Homeless Man In The Head With Baseball Bat Gets Released On Bail

Holly Matkin
18 hours ago
New York, NY – The suspect seen bashing an unsuspecting homeless man in the back of the head with a bat in Manhattan last month has been released from jail after posting his shockingly low bail (video below).

The horrific attack occurred in the area of 148th Street and Amsterdam Avenue at approximately 8 a.m. on Nov. 29, the New York Post reported.

Security footage showed the 47-year-old victim walking down the sidewalk wearing a red jacket.

A man wearing a facemask and a dark-colored hoodie rushed in behind him a moment later, then briefly veered off to the left and pulled out at bat that had been concealed in his pants, the video showed. 

https://policetribune.com/suspect-accused-of-bashing-homeless-man-in-the-head-with-baseball-bat-gets-released-on-bail/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 04:05:42 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
And people really wonder why there is such a high crime rate? :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson