Author Topic: Former EcoHealth VP says US government helped cover up leak of man-made coronavirus  (Read 449 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former EcoHealth VP says US government helped cover up leak of man-made coronavirus
Wednesday, December 07, 2022 by: Arsenio Toledo

Former EcoHealth VP says US government helped cover up leak of man-made coronavirus
(Natural News) USDr. Andrew Huff, the former vice president of the medical non-government organization EcoHealth Alliance, said the United States helped cover up the leak of the “genetically engineered” Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) from the lab in Wuhan, China, where it was made.

Huff, who also previously served as an Army infantryman in Iraq and as a research fellow in the Department of Homeland Security, was one of the epidemiologists working in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) during the COVID-19 pandemic. His latest statement builds on previous statements he has made regarding the coronavirus’s origins, including that it is man-made and leaked out of the lab. (Related: Keep the Republic: EcoHealth whistleblower has evidence to prove coronavirus was created in Wuhan lab, says Thomas Renz – Brighteon.TV.)

In his latest claim, Huff noted that neither EcoHealth nor the other foreign groups working in the WIV have adequate control measures in place for ensuring “proper biosafety, biosecurity and risk management.” All of these failures ultimately resulted in the coronavirus leaking out of the lab.

Blame for this leak, Huff noted, rests at least partially on the U.S. due to its role in helping fund gain-of-function research on coronaviruses in the WIV. Furthermore, America’s role in attempting to cover up its complicity in the COVID-19 pandemic should be considered one of the greatest cover-ups in history and the “biggest U.S. intelligence failure since 9/11,” Huff said.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-07-us-government-helped-cover-up-covid-leak.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
In a sane world Anthony Fauxci would be either executed or be facing life imprisonment for mass murder.

Just think how this little Syringe Gnome has ruined the lives of the entire world for 2 years.  We  should be getting some kind of retribution for that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
In a sane world Anthony Fauxci would be either executed or be facing life imprisonment for mass murder.

Just think how this little Syringe Gnome has ruined the lives of the entire world for 2 years.  We  should be getting some kind of retribution for that.
Horsesh!t! In a JUST world Fauci would get the treatment he deserves...the same treatment those beagle puppies got.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 10:08:00 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Idiot

Man made virus?  But...but....but...this isn't what Biden said.   :shrug:   **nononono*