Author Topic: Millions told student loan relief was approved in error  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Millions told student loan relief was approved in error
« on: December 07, 2022, 02:45:42 pm »
Millions told student loan relief was approved in error

by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
December 07, 2022 07:54 AM

The Department of Education wrongly told millions of student loan borrowers that their student debt relief requests had been approved.

Borrowers received an email between Nov. 22 and 23 with the wrong subject line that should have said applications were received — not approved. Corrections are expected to be sent soon.

“Communicating clearly and accurately with borrowers is a top priority of the department,” an Education Department spokesperson told WJBF.

The error was made by Accenture Federal Services, a federal contractor overseeing the Education Department’s email communications.

“We are in close touch with Accenture Federal Services as they take corrective action to ensure all borrowers and those affected have accurate information about debt relief,” the department spokesperson added.

The Education Department, along with Accenture, is reportedly reviewing quality control procedures.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/education/millions-told-student-loan-relief-was-approved-error
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Millions told student loan relief was approved in error
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 03:00:26 pm »
Millions finding out that the leftists lie. Their first true lesson about real life.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 03:06:12 pm »
Millions finding out that the leftists lie. Their first true lesson about real life.

Too bad they won't remember that lesson the next time they cast a vote.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 03:42:21 pm »
American has raised a generation, maybe 2 gens, of suckers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.