Author Topic: More on the climate-volcanic link  (Read 352 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More on the climate-volcanic link
« on: November 08, 2022, 04:16:13 pm »

More on the climate-volcanic link
By Joe Bastardi |November 1st, 2022|Climate|170 Comments
This is very long as I am going to lay out the arguments with SST (Sea Surface Temperature) graphics.

Here are some suggested reads for objective people in an honest search for the driver of the warming:

OCEANIC INFLUENCES ON CLIMATE ARE LITTLE STUDIED BUT HAVE BIG EFFECTS: ARTHUR VITERITO, PH.D.

Volcanic Eruptions, a Driver of Natural Climate Variability – ignored by IPCC – Professor Wyss Yim

The Correlation of Seismic Activity and Recent Global Warming (omicsonline.org)

1995: An Important Inflection Point in Recent Geophysical History (juniperpublishers.com)

https://www.cfact.org/2022/11/01/more-on-the-volcanic-link/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: More on the climate-volcanic link
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 04:18:37 pm »
I still think farts are far worse for the environment than volcanoes and we need fart police to save the world. ////00000//// 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 04:39:48 pm »
 ////00000////

So, we should sacrifice flatulent bovines to appease the volcano gods?

To truly stop Global Climate Change, we need to blow up the Earth.  Simple logic: No planet = no climate to change = no climate change

If we blow up the Earth, and the temerature changes, is anyone around to read the thermometer?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 05:01:46 pm »
I remember one little thing from when St. Helens blew off. There we were shoveling four inches of ash off of everything here in MT... And some feller came on the TV to say that St. Hellens just ejected more crap into the air than that contributed by the whole history of Man.

Let that sink in.

Similar to California State patting itself on the back for lowering it's carbon contribution... So long as you don't count the fires, which changes the whole thing by a factor of 10. So they REALLY contributed 10X the carbon because they refused to control ladder fuels and mow grasslands that made runaway fires possible...

The bullsh*t is so thick you can't see...  **nononono*