Author Topic: Trump tells allies he could announce 2024 bid tonight: source  (Read 6327 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump tells allies he could announce 2024 bid tonight: source
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2022, 10:23:34 pm »
The best news for Democrats in 2024 would be Trump getting the nomination

As we have seen over the years, Trump is very sensitive

@LMAO

And another commnet from Rino-Land.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2022, 10:25:01 pm »
Well, if I could predict the future accurately I would be a very rich man. But you can’t rely on the Democrats running Hillary and the electoral college to save you all the time

But I can tell you  that Biden’s reelection chances would go up if Trump becomes the nominee.

@LMAO

Desperation is never pretty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2022, 10:27:36 pm »
Reaganesque, almost.

I do not. I think he has done terrible damage.

I will not, under any circumstance. He's a non-starter. On the money alone.

@roamer_1

You do know he's rude,right?

And we can't have a rude President causen he might upset the left and make them be mean to us.

Online libertybele

« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2022, 10:27:37 pm »
@roamer_1
No,DeSantis is NOT the problem. The problem is people like you,who are so determined to undermine Trump,you  don't give a damn if the dims maintain control.

I would prefer to see DeSantis remain Gov of Florida for as long as possible because not only do we need a man like him heading up that important state,we need THAT man heading it up,not a stand-in.

I would like to see DeSantis running as Trump's VP running mate,though. Trump can only hold office for 4 years,and DeSantis would be in the catbird's seat come the next election.

I don't think a president and vice-president can be from the same state.  12th amendment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2022, 10:34:32 pm »
I don't think a president and vice-president can be from the same state.  12th amendment.

@libertybele

Not really a problem. Trump has homes in several states.

Online libertybele

« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2022, 10:38:35 pm »
@libertybele

Not really a problem. Trump has homes in several states.

??? I thought it was based on which state is declared permanent residency.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2022, 10:45:00 pm »
I think you are confusing the term 'Never Trump' with 'Never Liberal'.  The two are not the same.  When Trump does something Conservative, you get the support of #NeverLiberals.  When Trump does something liberal (like sign off to massive deficit spending), then you do not get the support of #NeverLiberals.

Let's review:

Trump does something Conservative  →  #NeverLiberals support.
Trump does something Liberal          →  #NeverLiberals oppose.

Your characterization of many on this forum as #NeverTrumpers is complete bullshit.  And it has been complete bullshit now for the past seven years.

You'd better run back to the UKRAINE thread where you make sense, @Hoodat

I'm not going to waste anyone's time debating WTF "Never Trump" means on the forum.

"I give him kudos when he deserves it...blah, blah, blah!"  WTF you want, a medal?

You guyz are so pathetic!   

The only person on the planet that has a chance to right what's been done to us is [drumroll]... Donald Bleepin' Trump!

Only stubborn people living in Fantasyland would think otherwise.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2022, 10:56:09 pm »
The only person on the planet that has a chance to right what's been done to us is [drumroll]... Donald Bleepin' Trump!

So what is he going to do to right the $6.8 trillion in new debt he saddled us with?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2022, 11:01:03 pm »
So what is he going to do to right the $6.8 trillion in new debt he saddled us with?

Said it a thousand times here.  Nothing!  At this point, it's 'Monopoly' money.

Right now, there are people that need to be brought to account!!

And that includes the media and their minions.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2022, 11:07:34 pm »

No, it's my standard of living.

You mean all the people that Trump failed to bring to account when he was in office?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2022, 11:09:03 pm »
No, it's my standard of living.

You mean all the people that Trump failed to bring to account when he was in office?

Run along...you're boring the hell out of me. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2022, 11:10:06 pm »
??? I thought it was based on which state is declared permanent residency.

@libertybele

So what?

What is to prevent him from declaring a different state?

Online libertybele

« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2022, 11:15:07 pm »
@libertybele

So what?

What is to prevent him from declaring a different state?

Trump has declared FL as his primary residence.  I believe he did that for tax purposes.  Sure, he could always change that I suppose.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2022, 11:16:02 pm »
@roamer_1
No,DeSantis is NOT the problem. The problem is people like you,who are so determined to undermine Trump,you  don't give a damn if the dims maintain control.

@sneakypete

No, that is beside the point. What I will NOT support is big government on the RIGHT, because if the right will not fight for small government then no one will, and we are truly lost. There is no way forward without Conservatism, and fiscal conservatism in particular.

If you are willing to cede that, then Democrats make no real difference.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2022, 11:20:49 pm »
@roamer_1

You do know he's rude,right?

And we can't have a rude President causen he might upset the left and make them be mean to us.

@sneakypete

YES, he is incredibly boorish and rude. That is never a feature. But on top of being boorish and rude, he is incredibly expensive... Absurdly expensive... Ridiculously expensive, and that is the only argument I need.

Regardless of him being an incredible boor, we can't afford another Tump administration. PERIOD. He costs WAY, Way, way too much.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2022, 11:25:36 pm »
You guyz are so pathetic!   

Only stubborn people living in Fantasyland would think otherwise.

What is pathetic is thinking that adding more than a quarter, approaching a third to the national debt in a mere four years is somehow 'righting what's been done to us'...

He's a damn big part of 'what's been done to us"!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2022, 11:28:13 pm »

When your whole treasure will not buy a loaf of bread, bringing anyone to account won't matter a hill of beans. In fact. you'd prefer the hill of beans.

Not that anyone will be brought to account anyway. He proved that was bullcrap the last time around.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2022, 10:28:32 am »
@sneakypete

YES, he is incredibly boorish and rude. That is never a feature. But on top of being boorish and rude, he is incredibly expensive... Absurdly expensive... Ridiculously expensive, and that is the only argument I need.

Regardless of him being an incredible boor, we can't afford another Tump administration. PERIOD. He costs WAY, Way, way too much.
BS LIES AGAIN.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2022, 12:59:36 pm »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2022, 02:15:52 pm »
Trump is done.....

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2022, 02:18:51 pm »
Trump is done.....

Not sure, I'd publish his political obit just yet, but last night sure damaged his political brand.

His "115-5" comment was especially disgusting in what was a night of disappointment and what should have been introspection.

DJT?  It's all about me!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2022, 02:32:32 pm »
Let's see if we get the senate and the house before we right off last night as a success or failure?

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2022, 02:46:38 pm »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2022, 02:49:34 pm »
BS LIE AGAIN!

What lie? Spell it out or STFU.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2022, 03:15:45 pm »
If Trump does throw his hat in again, I hope he is primaried out.   I know my state will kick his ass to the curb. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.