Author Topic: Trump tells allies he could announce 2024 bid tonight: source  (Read 6351 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Trump tells allies he could announce 2024 bid tonight: source
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2022, 03:16:52 pm »
If Trump does throw his hat in again, I hope he is primaried out.   I know my state will kick his ass to the curb.
Thank God for Florida!

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2022, 03:58:34 pm »
Trump rips losing GOP candidate Don Bolduc after endorsing him

Former President Donald Trump tore into defeated New Hampshire GOP candidate Don Bolduc — whom he had endorsed for the Senate — for walking back his claim that the 2020 election was stolen.

“Don Bolduc was a very nice guy, but he lost tonight when he disavowed, after his big primary win, his long-standing stance on Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Primary,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social on Tuesday.

“Had he stayed strong and true, he would have won, easily,” added the former commander-in-chief, who endorsed Bolduc late last week. “Lesson Learned!!”
https://nypost.com/2022/11/09/trump-rips-new-hampshire-gop-candidate-don-bolduc/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2022, 04:00:18 pm »

Former President Donald Trump tore into defeated New Hampshire GOP candidate Don Bolduc — whom he had endorsed for the Senate — for walking back his claim that the 2020 election was stolen.

“Don Bolduc was a very nice guy, but he lost tonight when he disavowed, after his big primary win, his long-standing stance on Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Primary,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social on Tuesday.

“Had he stayed strong and true, he would have won, easily,” added the former commander-in-chief, who endorsed Bolduc late last week. “Lesson Learned!!”
https://nypost.com/2022/11/09/trump-rips-new-hampshire-gop-candidate-don-bolduc/

:shrug:

Trump's gonna Trump.

Time to eject this guy as our national savior maybe? His time is almost up anyway.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2022, 04:00:34 pm »

:facepalm2:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2022, 04:02:35 pm »

Politically, Trump is an idiot.  Hillary Clinton will go down in history as the only person who could have lost to Donald Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2022, 04:03:13 pm »
:facepalm2:

For a person who places loyalty above all else, he certainly doesn't exhibit any himself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2022, 04:03:13 pm »
Politically, Trump is an idiot.  Hillary Clinton will go down in history as the only person who could have lost to Donald Trump.

Heaping further humiliation on her (well-deserved, of course).

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2022, 04:04:52 pm »

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2022, 04:39:02 pm »
Show me the lie.
Look it up yourself.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2022, 05:35:59 pm »

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2022, 05:41:39 pm »
Look what up?
Roamer_1 BS lies about Trump increasing the debt by 25 trillion dollars.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #136 on: November 09, 2022, 05:44:07 pm »

Show me where @roamer_1 said that.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2022, 05:46:11 pm »
Show me where @roamer_1 said that.
I don't have to show you a freakin thing.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #138 on: November 09, 2022, 05:48:59 pm »
I don't have to show you a freakin thing.

I see.  Have you considered the possibility that the only person lying here is you?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #139 on: November 09, 2022, 05:51:38 pm »

I never said any such thing.

and the number for ages has been TWENTY_FRIGGIN_TRILLION dollars - Not twenty five.

And that is not about debt. That is about cost.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2022, 05:52:48 pm by roamer_1 »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2022, 06:11:40 pm »
“Don Bolduc was a very nice guy, but he lost tonight when he disavowed, after his big primary win, his long-standing stance on Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Primary,”

I don't know About costing Bolduc his race but I fully agree with Trump that NO conservative should be willing to paper over what happened in 2020 ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2022, 06:18:58 pm »
I fully agree with Trump that NO conservative should be willing to paper over what happened in 2020 ever!

Same here.  Looking at the Georgia Senate Race, there was a point around 9 pm where Warnock's number jumped by 130,000 without a jump to Walker's number.  And shortly after 10 pm, there was a point where Walker's vote total went down.

And there is not a single GOP official anywhere in the State of Georgia who is willing to challenge this.  Especially not the ones who just got elected with the same equipment.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2022, 06:39:53 pm »
I don't know About costing Bolduc his race but I fully agree with Trump that NO conservative should be willing to paper over what happened in 2020 ever!

It took planning and collusion between high-ups in congress with their assets, and at justice with the FBI to pull this off, and a willing media to promote to the public the idea of a violent insurrection.  But evidence remains that they stole an election then tried to distract us with a slight of hand insurrection.  They wantonly destroyed hundreds of lives in the process, effortlessly lied to our faces and told us it was just rain as they peed on America and the constitution.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2022, 06:41:11 pm »
It took planning and collusion between high-ups in congress with their assets, and at justice with the FBI to pull this off, and a willing media to promote to the public the idea of a violent insurrection.  But evidence remains that they stole an election then tried to distract us with a slight of hand insurrection.  They wantonly destroyed hundreds of lives in the process, effortlessly lied to our faces and told us it was just rain as they peed on America and the constitution.

And the GOP didn't do a damn thing about it.  Not a thing.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2022, 06:46:50 pm »
I never said any such thing.

and the number for ages has been TWENTY_FRIGGIN_TRILLION dollars - Not twenty five.

And that is not about debt. That is about cost.
And it still is a BS lie at 20 trillion.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2022, 06:53:59 pm »

No, it is not. It is a round number, but not far off. Unless the numbers have been adjusted downward. Which I doubt they have by much.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: November 09, 2022, 06:55:24 pm »

It's difficult to discuss since you refuse to identify @roamer_1 's post.  But this shows our debt was just under $20 trillion when Trump took office:

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #147 on: November 09, 2022, 08:34:56 pm »
@Killer Clouds

Before blowing any more orange smoke up anyone's ass, here's some stats to chew on.....

Chart I put together that show additional debt incurred per year by POTUS.  Guess who No. 1 offender was....  And man did it accelerate.  Trump is no fiscal conservative.

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr.
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr.
3. GWB- $763B/yr.
4. GWHB- $388B/yr.
5. Reagan- $232B/yr.
6. WJC- $174B/yr.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #148 on: November 09, 2022, 09:02:54 pm »
@Killer Clouds

Before blowing any more orange smoke up anyone's ass, here's some stats to chew on.....

Chart I put together that show additional debt incurred per year by POTUS.  Guess who No. 1 offender was....  And man did it accelerate.  Trump is no fiscal conservative.

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr.
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr.
3. GWB- $763B/yr.
4. GWHB- $388B/yr.
5. Reagan- $232B/yr.
6. WJC- $174B/yr.
Everyone and their dog got COVID money under Trump.  They did what they thought was right to keep people from starving during this difficult time.  It turns out they were wrong.... **nononono*

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #149 on: November 09, 2022, 09:10:12 pm »
Everyone and their dog got COVID money under Trump.  They did what they thought was right to keep people from starving during this difficult time.

No one needed Covid money.  All anyone needed was for the government to get the hell out of their way.