Author Topic: JUST IN: China Has ‘Theory of Victory’ to Defeat U.S. Military, Report Finds  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JUST IN: China Has ‘Theory of Victory’ to Defeat U.S. Military, Report Finds
10/26/2022
By Josh Luckenbaugh   

China has not only closed the military capability gap and increased competition with the United States, but also has developed a strategy to defeat the United States in a potential conflict, according to a new report.

“The Future of Conflict and the New Requirements of Defense,” by the Special Competitive Studies Project — a bipartisan initiative promoting the adoption of emerging technologies in national security — outlines how advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence are “creating new ways to apply military force.”

China is looking to “harness these changes with the aim of eroding or even leapfrogging the United States’ military strengths,” the report said.

Over the last few decades, China has studied how the United States has traditionally fought wars using “networks of precision-guided munitions engaging each other,” or what the Chinese military refers to as “informatized warfare,” SCSP’s senior director for defense Justin Lynch said.

https://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/articles/2022/10/26/china-has-theory-of-victory-to-defeat-us-military-report-finds
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
All that planning will be for naught when all the gays, lesbians, and trannies start knocking down the doors of military recruiters.  They're tough and diverse. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson