Author Topic: World’s Largest Aircraft Seen with Engines Running and New Test Payload at Mojave.  (Read 267 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
World’s Largest Aircraft Seen with Engines Running and New Test Payload at Mojave.

A tip from one of the most accomplished spotters in the U.S. on Thursday, October 13, 2022, led TheAviationist to the Mojave Air & Space Port to find “Roc”, the world’s largest aircraft, the one-off Stratolaunch, outside of its massive hangar. The next day, it’s engines were seen running and the massive, twin-fuselage, six-engine aircraft had been moved well away from its hangar.

According to additional, credible sources close to the Stratolaunch project, the aircraft is being prepared for an upcoming test flight that is reported to include the separation drop-test of an unmanned Talon-A hypersonic mock-up that is being referred to as “Talon-0” for this reported upcoming test.

Stratolaunch was seen loaded with what is reported to be a drop-test mock-up of the Talon-A reusable, hypersonic launch vehicle.

The source close to the project told TheAviationist that the aircraft may be ready for flight in, “Two to three weeks”.

https://theaviationist.com/2022/10/15/stratolaunch-prepares-for-talon-drop-test/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
That is one strange looking aircraft! OMGGGGGGG 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That is one strange looking aircraft! OMGGGGGGG
It reminds me more of a goose than a mythical ROC, it should be painted like one and all payloads should be painted gold :silly:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 08:39:38 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It does look strange: