Author Topic: 64% Of Voters ‘Concerned’ Over Biden’s Mental Health: I&I/TIPP Poll  (Read 234 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
64% Of Voters ‘Concerned’ Over Biden’s Mental Health: I&I/TIPP Poll
Terry Jones
October 10, 2022

Concerns over President Joe Biden’s recent very public displays of possibly age-related mental impairments have jumped among voters since mid-summer, the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows. And these worries aren’t partisan, with a majority of all political groups, including Democrats, now expressing concern.

In early August, we asked Americans: “Some people are concerned about President Biden’s mental health. How concerned are you about President Biden’s mental health?” At the time, a number of public displays of unsteadiness, confusion, and verbal gaffes seen in the media suggested to many that the nation’s commander in chief’s mental acuity was questionable.

For instance, 59% overall said they were worried about his mental health. The responses included 82% of Republicans, 56% of independents, but just 39% of Democrats.

We asked the same question in our most recent online poll of 1,376 adults across the country taken from October 5-7, with a margin of error of 2.8 percentage points. This time, the overall number grew to 64%, or nearly two-thirds of all voters.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2022/10/10/64-of-voters-concerned-over-bidens-mental-health-ii-tipp-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The voters' "concern" is of no matter.

ol' white joe is president until at least January 20, 2025.
Unless something happens (almost certainly beyond "voter control") that causes him to vacate the office prematurely.

And even then... look at who will ascend up to it.