Author Topic: First children's climate trial in US history is set for 2023:  (Read 294 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

First children's climate trial in US history is set for 2023:
Court will hear from 16 youngsters who are suing the state of Montana for its use of fossil fuels that they claim has contributed to the climate crisis
The lawsuit against the state of Montana was filed by 16 children who ranged in ages of two to 18 when it was filed in March 2020

The youngsters argue that Montana's continuous use of fossil fuels has contributed to the climate crisis

The file includes stories about each plaintiff that describes how the climate crisis has impacted them personally

The trial will take place on June 12, 2023 and conclude on June 23
By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:39 EDT, 5 October 2022 | UPDATED: 05:43 EDT, 6 October 2022

A lawsuit filed by 16 children against Montana that argues the state's continuous use of fossil fuels that the lawsuit claims has contributed to the climate crisis will go to trial on June 12, 2023 and concluded on June 23

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11284829/First-childrens-climate-trial-history-set-2023-16-youngster-sue-Montana.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

Re: First children's climate trial in US history is set for 2023:
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 02:13:39 pm »
First children's climate trial in US history is set for 2023:
Court will hear from 16 youngsters who are suing the state of Montana for its use of fossil fuels that they claim has contributed to the climate crisis
The lawsuit against the state of Montana was filed by 16 children who ranged in ages of two to 18 when it was filed in March 2020

The youngsters argue that Montana's continuous use of fossil fuels has contributed to the climate crisis

The file includes stories about each plaintiff that describes how the climate crisis has impacted them personally

The trial will take place on June 12, 2023 and conclude on June 23
By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:39 EDT, 5 October 2022 | UPDATED: 05:43 EDT, 6 October 2022

A lawsuit filed by 16 children against Montana that argues the state's continuous use of fossil fuels that the lawsuit claims has contributed to the climate crisis will go to trial on June 12, 2023 and concluded on June 23

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11284829/First-childrens-climate-trial-history-set-2023-16-youngster-sue-Montana.html
*****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

How about those little snow flakes try living their entire lives without fossil fuels to start with....

Offline Kamaji

Re: First children's climate trial in US history is set for 2023:
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 10:13:37 am »
:facepalm2: