Author Topic: Why Does The NEA Want Kids To Learn B***hole-Licking?  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Kamaji

Why Does The NEA Want Kids To Learn B***hole-Licking?
« on: September 23, 2022, 01:20:55 pm »
Why Does The NEA Want Kids To Learn Butthole-Licking?

Disgusting documents show top teacher's union LGBTQ caucus provides lesson plans in perversion

The American Conservative
Sept. 21, 2022

I apologize for being gross, but it's necessary. You have to be shocked into recognizing the moral horror of what a part of the nation's largest teacher's union is doing. It is unspeakable, but we have to speak about it.

The most effective work that the irreplaceable Christopher Rufo does is simply to get documents from institutions, and post them in full to the web, so ordinary people can see what kind of corrupt, racist or otherwise depraved people run these institutions. His latest is from the LGBTQ+ caucus of the National Education Association (NEA), the country's largest teachers union, representing three million teachers nationwide.

Here is a link to Rufo's entire report.

Look at the sex ed webpage from that caucus.

Here's a link to the NEA-promoted video to help teachers learn how to teach sex to teens, titled:

[Links at source]

Source:  https://www.theamericanconservative.com/why-does-the-nea-want-kids-to-learn-butthole-licking/
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 02:14:20 am by Cyber Liberty »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Why Does The NEA Want Kids To Learn Butthole-Licking?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 01:47:26 pm »
This stuff was once reserved to the pages of publications like Hustler.

It has NO business in a classroom.

Besides, what is the point of stimulating someone's anus?

(someone is planning to go in the out door, or they are a coprophile.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 01:51:30 pm »
States need to take control of their curriculum. Unions have no right to get involved with anything other than wages and benefits.

Treat it like drug paraphernalia. Anyone peddling it to teachers goes to jail.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 02:25:38 pm »
Here's what one school district in Texas is up to (aka grooming):
Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
.@LewisvilleISD
 has resources on their site for students. One link takes students to sign up for "queer sex ed" where they learn how to talk about sex. It also links to the "Q chat space" which features a "quick escape" button in case a kid wants to hide it from their parents.

9:17 AM · Sep 23, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 03:02:34 pm »
States need to take control of their curriculum. Unions have no right to get involved with anything other than wages and benefits.

Treat it like drug paraphernalia. Anyone peddling it to teachers goes to jail.

:thumbsup:

And any teacher engaging in it gets fired, loses tenure, and most importantly, loses all benefits, including retirement benefits, whether vested or unvested.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 03:05:02 pm »
Here's what one school district in Texas is up to (aka grooming):

I am at a complete loss as to why red states don't start boot stomping this stuff. It's like they don't want to deal with it, but it's already proven to be a hugely winning issue.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 03:43:00 pm »
It will come in handy when they want a work promotion as adults.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 03:46:31 pm »
I am at a complete loss as to why red states don't start boot stomping this stuff. It's like they don't want to deal with it, but it's already proven to be a hugely winning issue.

Agreed.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2022, 03:59:09 pm »
The topic of this thread calls for a "Rim Job" emoji  but all we got is this:

****drummer
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2022, 04:00:12 pm »
The topic of this thread calls for a "Rim Job" emoji  but all we got is this:

****drummer

Trust me: you don't want to see that emoji...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 01:08:46 am »
Trust me: you don't want to see that emoji...
:poo:

:shrug: Close enough.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2022, 01:53:59 am »

F.E.D.E.R.A.L. F.U.N.D.I.N.G

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2022, 06:32:18 pm »
F.E.D.E.R.A.L. F.U.N.D.I.N.G
Yep. Since the 55 MPH limit and beyond, that has been the carrot and the stick that the Fed uses to flog the States into line.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2022, 10:28:16 pm »
Yep. Since the 55 MPH limit and beyond, that has been the carrot and the stick that the Fed uses to flog the States into line.

And nothing will change till it is so grievous that the states are willing to kick that addiction cold-turkey. A hard row to hoe, but what needs to be done.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2022, 03:36:47 am »
And nothing will change till it is so grievous that the states are willing to kick that addiction cold-turkey. A hard row to hoe, but what needs to be done.
Yep. It's just blackmail/extortion anyway.

You'd be surprised how much is tied to some international Agenda 21/30 stuff, too.

It's why we have 'traffic circles' in North Dakota (plow that out, why don'tcha, no matter which way the wind blows, it'll drift up)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 03:38:11 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2022, 04:26:56 am »
It's why we have 'traffic circles' in North Dakota (plow that out, why don'tcha, no matter which way the wind blows, it'll drift up)

I HATE them damn whoop-de-dos... They got em here too - Guess where - On the TRUCK BYPASS!!!

What kind of stupid sombich does that???

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2022, 04:32:43 am »
I HATE them damn whoop-de-dos... They got em here too - Guess where - On the TRUCK BYPASS!!!

What kind of stupid sombich does that???
There is one just south of Killdeer, ND that is a notorious truck trap. Winter makes it worse.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2022, 04:41:25 am »
There is one just south of Killdeer, ND that is a notorious truck trap. Winter makes it worse.

No kidding... Three a week tip over at each of the two whoop-de-dos here, all winter long. Craziest thing I ever seen. The only thing that makes sense is that they get extra grants for putting em in there. Some idiot wants us to be more like Europe I'd reckon... That always seems to be the root of such nonsense.