Author Topic: ‘I Had Never Seen So Many Drownings’: Border Town Requests Refrigerators For Bodies As Morgues Overw  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘I Had Never Seen So Many Drownings’: Border Town Requests Refrigerators For Bodies As Morgues Overwhelmed

NICOLE SILVERIO
MEDIA REPORTER
September 12, 2022

The fire department in Eagle Pass, Texas, has requested refrigerators to store the bodies of drowned migrants which have overwhelmed the area’s morgues and funeral homes.

Eagle Pass Fire Department Chief Manuel Mello III said authorities have been conducting daily body recoveries in the Rio Grande River, Fox News reported. With about 30 body recoveries per month, Maverick County, where Eagle Pass is located, is on track to have 300 body recoveries this year, he said.

“There are so many bodies being recovered that the morticians are asking for assistance,” Mello said. “I had never seen so many drownings like we’re seeing right now. We do a body recovery daily. It’s very traumatic for my personnel.”

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/12/border-town-refrigerators-bodies-migrants-drownings-eagle-pass-texas/
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 07:46:29 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Feral Gooberment needs to start issuing arrest warrants for "negligible homicide" (or whatever the correct term is) for the coyotes doing the smuggling,and their US accomplices.

Start rounding these goobers up and putting them on trial on multiple murder charges and seek the death penalty.

I am NOT saying this purely for political reasons,either. You can just about bet that most of the illegals that drown trying to sneak into the US are women and children,NOT 30 year old men who know how to swim.

And do NOT forget to arrest the associates directly connected to the smuggling,either.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!