Author Topic: Feds disrupt 'prolific' human smuggling operation that moved hundreds across the southern border  (Read 236 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Feds disrupt 'prolific' human smuggling operation that moved hundreds across the southern border

Brianna Herlihy - Yesterday 6:26 PM

The Departments of Justice and Homeland Security on Tuesday announced the arrest and indictment of eight people connected to an operation that illegally moved hundreds of people illegally across the southern U.S. border.

Serrano Piedra, also known as "Boss Lady," and seven others who are thought to be contributing to the wave of illegal immigration into the U.S.

The announcement came just a day after Vice President Kamala Harris said the southern border is "secure."

In a Tuesday press conference, officials said the eight who are facing charges conspired to illegally transport and shield hundreds of migrants in "dehumanizing" conditions where the threat of serious harm and death was "ever-present," for a profit of nearly $2.3 million.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/feds-disrupt-prolific-human-smuggling-operation-that-moved-hundreds-across-the-southern-border/ar-AA11MPND?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=89b91410e72b4526bc7c03ffb93ec4ad 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 10:03:56 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

Wait.  So the DOJ raided the DHS to stop the illegal border crossings?

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Isn't Garland going to accuse Trump of being the ringleader? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson