Author Topic: Watch: MAGA Immigrant Reacts to Biden Speech - 'You've Told Me and My Children That We Don't Matter'  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: MAGA Immigrant Reacts to Biden Speech - 'You've Told Me and My Children That We Don't Matter'

By Warner Todd Huston, The Western Journal
 September 4, 2022 at 8:50am

In the wake of Joe Biden’s speech Thursday demonizing his political opponents, a man who describes himself as a recently naturalized immigrant took to social media to explain just why he and his children are MAGA Republicans and blasted Biden for telling him he doesn’t matter.

In the speech delivered at Philadelphia’s Independence Hall, Biden claimed he was addressing the “soul of the nation.”

Unfortunately, he turned the speech into a pre-midterm campaign rally aimed at destroying former President Donald Trump and castigating all 74 million of his 2020 voters as dangerous “extremists” out to destroy American democracy, essentially declaring war on half the country.

https://ijr.com/watch-maga-immigrant-reacts-to-biden-speech-youve-told-me-and-my-children-that-we-dont-matter/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson